STAY THE NIGHT…
Stay overnight and be rested for your event!
Unpowered camp sites are available at the event (no powered sites). Toilets and Showers provided by Toowoomba Portable Toilets http://www.toowoombaportabletoilets.com.au/
Bookings are essential.
Cost: $10 per person, per night (payment via on-line event registration).
Available Friday and Saturday night only.
NO pets allowed.
For your safety and the safety of all participants please follow the advice below.
- All fires must be contained in a brazier and must not be in contact with the ground.
- All fires must be supervised by an adult/parent.
- To reduce fire risks, always check the weather conditions before lighting a fire. Do not light or maintain a camp fire on dry, windy days.
- Ensure your camp fire is at least 3 metres away from tents and that other camping equipment is stored well away, especially flammable items.
- Completely extinguish all fires before going to bed or leaving your camp site unattended—use water, not soil as covering a fire can retain heat and can cause severe burns. Even a few glowing embers can start a wildfire.
Spicers Hidden Vale Luxury Accommodation
Don’t feel like roughing it before your event?
Spicers Hidden Vale offers individual rooms, suites and group cottages conveniently located just a short distance away from the main Dingo event HQ.
Limited places and bookings are essential.
How to book: visit www.spicersretreats.com or call 5465 5900.